Searching review on Sole Fitness R92 Recumbent Bike (New 2013 Model) for sale. see product description, customer reviews, compare prices and any available promotion. Just click on this site so you can find the best Sole R92-2013 that suit for you.
To achieve the most comfort in a workout, low impact is extremely important when considering exercise equipment. Users with foot or joint issues will love our R92. Our patented 2 degree inward design on our foot pedals puts your body in its correct posture, minimizing the aches and pains associated with other models. Another reason users love the Sole R92 is the padded, adjustable seat with its supportive back. Lower back pain is one of the proponents of why people don’t workout. But with a comfortable supportive seat that adjusts to users needs, you can focus less on being uncomfortable and more on getting in shape. Statistics show that people are more likely to stick to a routine on a recumbent bike than other forms of exercise. Our integrated 9″ LCD display with its programming is the main reason for this. If you’re the type of person looking to be challenged, programs such as hill and strength will help users reach goals. Or if you’re ready for the challenge you can set up your own designed programs with the User Defined feature or Heart Rate Control. Along with Fans, MP3/IPOD capability and these programs, the R92 will allow users to consistently and safely push themselves to the next level.
Users with foot or joint troubles — or simply those who enjoy a challenging cardio workout on a recumbent bike — will appreciate the affordably-priced SOLE R92. The user’s bodily position on the bike naturally alleviates stress on the body, and additional ergonomic touches include patented two-degree inward slanted pedals, a padded seat, and lower back-supporting backrest. A bright, crisp, nine-inch LCD screen displays essential workout info, such as calories burned, distance traveled, heart rate, and more, and several built-in programs keep your workout varied and challenging.
- Pedal design: The ergonomic design of all SOLE stationary bikes is unique because of a specific pedal feature. A two-degree inward cant on the pedal prevents aches in your knees and feet by aligning the joints in their correct posture during a workout.
- Adjustable seating: Allows the user to move forward and backward on the seat, as well as the back rest.
- Display: Easy console viewing prevents workout frustrations, displaying workout info on a large screen.
- Frame: A strong, durable frame is vital for light commercial bikes to hold up to repeated use by multiple people. Heavy steel tubing, along with aluminum shroud, makes SOLE bikes practically indestructible, but also light and manageable. Two wheels in the front act as touch points, and make moving the bike easy and convenient.
- Measures 30 by 50 by 57 inches (W x H x D)
- 152-pound weight
- 300-pound weight limit
Controls & Features
- Semi-recumbent platform
- Adjustable seat and handlebars
- Six standard programs
- Two custom programs
- Two heart rate programs
- Nine-inch LCD console
- Built-in fan
- Pulse grip heart rate monitoring
- Chest strap heart rate monitoring compatible (strap included)
- Custom, oversized pedals
- ECB resistance
- MP3 compatible sound system
- Water bottle holder
This piece of SOLE equipment includes the following manufacturer’s warranties against defects in materials and workmanship:
- Frame: Lifetime
- Electronics and parts: Three years
- Labor: One year