Searching review on Bladez Fitness Aero PRO Indoor Cycle for sale. see product description, customer reviews, compare prices and any available promotion. Just click on this site so you can find the best BladeZ Bladez Aero PRO that suit for you.
Bladez Fitness Aero PRO Indoor Cycle offers Powered By You, a self generating technology keeping our planet green and saving on utility costs. Strong features included 32-reisistance levels, 31 lb flywheel, smooth and quiet belt drive, built in hear rate monitor, 12-pre-set programs, 2-color LCD performace monitor that displays RPM, Time, Speed, Distance, Calrories and Heart Rate, micro adjustable seat, anatomically designed saddle with two tone design, dual SPD trekking pedals, racing style handlebars, transport wheels, water bottle holder, oversized steel frame, 330 lb max user weight and much more. Warranty: Lifetime Frame and 1-Year Parts.
The Bladez Fitness Aero Pro Indoor Cycle features ‘Powered By You’ self generating power technology that allows it to operate independently of the power grid. The performance monitor functions are all powered by the bike’s motion, so that you can use the bike anywhere–without having to worry about plugging it into the wall. The bike is built for a realistic, upright riding experience and is fully adjustable for rider comfort. The performance console provides 15 programs including 12 presets as well as manual, custom, and heart rate to get you on track to achieving your fitness goals. And, with 32 adjustable resistance levels, the Aero Pro provides just-right challenge for riders of all fitness levels.
Designed to provide an upright riding experience with the comfort and fit of a real bike, the Aero Pro is equipped with micro-adjust, racing style handlebars, an anatomically designed sport saddle with a micro-adjust seat slider, and dual-sided SPD® compatible pedals to accommodate regular and clip-on cycle shoes. The Aero Pro is built atop a sturdy steel frame for stability and the frame is equipped with roll-away wheels for convenient storage.
Suitable for riders of all fitness levels, the Aero Pro provides 32 adjustable, magnetic resistance levels with a 31-pound flywheel. The stretch resistant Poly-V belt drive offers a smooth, quiet, long lasting ride and the manual brake allows you to stop the bike immediately when you need to. Meanwhile, the Aero Pro’s back-lit, two-color LCD monitor tracks and displays your RPMs, time, speed, distance, calories, and heart rate. With 15 built-in programs (12 preset plus manual, custom, and heart rate control) the bike provides a large range of options to help you achieve your fitness goals.
- ‘Powered By You’ self-generated power system eliminates the need for a plug and allowing you to use the cycle anywhere
- Back-lit, two-color LCD monitor
- Monitor tracks and displays: RPMs, time, speed, distance, calories, and heart rate
- 15 Built-In Programs:
- 12 preset programs
- Manual, custom, and heart rate control programs
- Built-in Heart Rate Receiver (optional chest strap sold separately)
- 32 adjustable resistance levels
- Manual brake for immediate, on-demand stopping power
- 31-pound equivalent flywheel with magnetic resistance maintains consistent and smooth momentum
- Stretch resistant Poly-V belt drive for smooth, quiet, long lasting ride
- Commercial steel frame ensures lasting performance
- Micro-adjust racing style handlebars and positive locking post offer fore/aft and up/down adjustments for an ideal fit
- Cushioned, anatomically designed sport saddle
- Micro-adjust seat slider and positive locking seat post give fore/aft and up/down adjustments
- Dual-sided SPD® compatible pedals accommodate any shoes
- Transport wheels for easy storage
- Water bottle holder
- Maximum user weight: 330 pounds
- Gross weight: 146 pounds
- Net weight: 137 pounds
- Bike dimensions: 46 by 23.5 by 52 inches (LxWxH)
- One-year in-home warranty covers frame, parts, and labor