Searching review on Stamina 7250 Magnetic Fusion Recumbent Exercise Bike for sale. see product description, customer reviews, compare prices and any available promotion. Just click on this site so you can find the best Stamina 15-7250 that suit for you.
Stamina Fusion bikes represent the biggest innovation in stationary bikes since the introduction of the recumbent. This new category of exercise bike combines the traditional biking feel of the upright with the comfort of the recumbent for a bike that you
Combining the feel of an upright bike with the comfort of a recumbent, the Stamina 7250 Magnetic Fusion provides a smooth, quiet magnetic resistance and fingertip tension control. And thanks to the comfortable, ergonomic design, you’ll exercise longer and more effectively. You can even monitor your heart rate with pulse sensors built right into the handrails.
The Stamina 7250 exercise monitor. See larger image for more features.
Control workout intensity with advanced, easy-to-use electronics including 10 preset programs. You can even choose heart rate programs that adjust your workout to keep you within the target heart rate zone. The advanced, two-color, backlit InTouch Monitor clearly displays workout time, RPM, heart rate, calories burned, distance, resistance level, and speed so you can track your progress with every stride.
The seat slides at a 45 degree angle so your feet, legs, and hips are aligned to give you power on the downstroke and the upstroke for the best cycling workout possible. Other features include an easy walk-through design, adjustable locking slide seat, water bottle holder with bottle, and weighted pedals with eight-position adjustable strap.
Features and Specifications
- Smooth, quiet, magnetic free wheel resistance system
- 10 preset programs as well as manually adjustable resistance
- Choose heart rate program that adjusts your workout to keep you within your target heart rate zone
- Large, two-color, backlit console for easy reading displays workout time, RPM, heart rate, calories burned, distance, resistance level, and speed on one screen
- Push button control to change programs, adjust speed and resistance on the fly
- Pulse sensors built into handrails to monitor and stay within target heart rate zone
- Adjustable seat with 45-degree leg angle to reduce stress on hips and joints
- Aluminum seat rail with rollers for smoother seat adjustment
- Comfortable, padded, oversized molded seat and seatback
- Weighted pedals with adjustable foot straps work legs on upward and downward strokes
- AC adapter, no batteries needed
- Maximum user weight: 300 pounds
- Warranty: 5 years on frame, 90 days on parts
- Dimensions: 53 x 24 x 51 inches (LxWxH)
About Recumbent Exercise Bikes
Despite the competition from trendy new fitness inventions, exercise bikes continue to be popular options for home exercise. They offer the same aerobic benefits of riding a bicycle at any time, in any weather, without leaving the comfort and safety of home. Exercise bikes don’t take up much space, require little or no balance or coordination, and can provide an effective workout for all levels of users, from beginners to serious competitors. While the same could be said for a number of other types of home fitness equipment, the exercise bike is one of the few that allows you to watch television or read a magazine while you work out.
The term recumbent literally means “lying down.” Exercising in a recumbent or reclining position allows the user to have full ergonomic back support, without causing strain on the arms, neck and shoulders, all of which can be common effects of using an upright bicycle. For many people, having convenient access to quality exercise equipment is critical to sticking with a long-term exercise program.