Searching review on HCI Fitness PhysioStep RXT-1000 Recumbent Elliptical Trainer for sale. see product description, customer reviews, compare prices and any available promotion. Just click on this site so you can find the best HCI Fitness PhysioStep RXT-1000 that suit for you.
The PhysioStep RXT – Recumbent Elliptical Cross Trainer is the latest innovation in exercise technology. It provides a stress-free, effective and low-impact total body workout! The PhysioStep combines a relaxing recumbent sitting position with the natural motion of an elliptical, to create a truly unique fitness experience. The PhysioStep is designed to benefit a wide range of users and age groups including active aging, deconditioned and rehab training. This unit is made for high use Commercial Settings and the price point makes it an affordable purchase for clubs, hospitals, physical therapy clinics as well as home users. The PhysioStep features a self-powered generator system and an easy-to-read, oversized display panel that tracks such details as Speed, Time, Distance, Pulse, RPM, Watts, Calories and heart rate (in conjunction with the built-in heart rate receiver and contact heart rate grips). The unit has 16 Workout levels as well as 12 built-in programs to guide you through you workout. Users will love the comfortable ergonomically designed seat with adjustable backrest. The seat also adjusts by sliding forward for easy entry onto the unit and backwards for your workout position, supporting up to 350 lbs. This unit is Multi-Functional and can also be used for a concentrated arm UBE workout or concentrated Leg and Core workout.
Offering a stress-free, effective and low-impact total body workout, the HCI Fitness PhysioStep combines a relaxing recumbent sitting position with the natural motion of an elliptical, to create a truly unique fitness experience. It’s designed to benefit a wide range of users and age groups, from physically fit to physically challenged, without compromising the functionality or purpose of each users workout goals. It allows you to choose from three styles of exercise; a combined total body workout, a dedicated lower body workout or a “UBE” upper body workout using the multi-grip and axis hand rails.
- Ergonomically Designed Comfort Seat: With micro-adjustment sliding positioning system and oversize adjustment lever. Non-slip surface provides ultimate stability during the workout and contoured back rest gives users lumbar support.
- Over-Size Easy to Read Backlit LCD Display: The high-resolution LCD Monitor provides a selection of 18 exercise programs with instant feedback of heart rate, calories, mets, watts, elapsed time, distance and total strides.
- Convenient Contact Heart Rate: Large easy-to grip contact heart rate sensors and also includes a wireless heart rate Receiver that is Polar compatible.
- Non-Slip Large Footplates: The sure-grip surface on these large footpads ensures that users will glide with ease. Optional velcro straps to secure foot positioning included.
- Micro-fit Adjustments: Users can easily adjust the seat and arm positioning using the quick-adjust system. These adjustments allow the PhysioStep to work comfortably for a wide variety of users.
- Resistance System: Commercial Computer-Controlled ECB
- Resistance Levels: 16
- Seated Elliptical Stride Length: 12 inches
- Arm System: Multi Position Synchronized Motion
- Seat Rail: Extruded Aluminum; Indexed Adjustment
- Pedals: Oversized Pedal Platforms with sure-grip diamond plate texture
- Power: Self Powered
- Storage: Water Bottle Holder
- Dimensions: 48 x 32 x 44 inches (LxWxH)
- Weight: 209 pounds
- Max User Weight: 350 pounds
Lifetime on the frame; 3 years on mechanical and electronic parts, 1 year for labor